Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Cupcakes!

Today I was trying to think of what I could do with Bella, it's fun trying to come up with things.  I saw somewhere about baking with your daughter, and since Kathryn was already baking cupcakes to fill an order, I thought POW! There it is, I will bake cupcakes with Bella, and Kathryn added a cool twist to it, that you will see in a moment.
This activity was going to have to wait until the late afternoon, but that didn't mean I couldn't do stuff with her in the AM.  I had to start getting stuff out of our storage unit (cause we are still in the moving process), and I took her along with me.  And we stopped by Dollar Tree of course.

First we had to dress for the occasion, she loved the apron, but not so much with the hat.  She kept taking the hat off and saying she hates hats.
 We used some left over Strawberry batter and icing to do this, she kept looking at the batter and saying...oooooo, yummy.
Into the Oven!
 
 Now the twist as mentioned earlier, is that Kathryn thought she would get a kick out of taking everyone's 'orders' and serving them.
I put a different apron on her so she felt like she was a waitress now instead of a baker.
So she got a pen and paper, and took Kathryn and James order, she told them, 'you can have anything you want, but we only have strawberry'.

She was loving this, laughing and really getting into it.  She Also got a pizza pan and practiced walking around with it to serve with.

                                                                 A Pretty Good Day!

1 comment:

  1. I was lol "You can have anything you want, but we only have strawberry." so funny.

    ReplyDelete